A Great Company. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot Telecommunications Group. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Director of Operations
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Operations. With robust competitive data/telecom operations throughout Montana, Idaho and the Rocky-Mountain-West, as well as incumbent local exchange carrier operations in western Montana and Southeastern Idaho, Blackfoot is a leading, regional premier provider of data, voice, IT and cloud offerings.
This position directs and oversees all of Blackfoot’s service installation and delivery operations; including installation and repair technicians, outside plant construction and engineering, IT service personnel, service order fulfillment, provisioning and help desk/trouble ticket resolution. The position reports out of the Missoula headquarters office to the Chief Technology Officer.
Duties include managing a group of managers/supervisors; working with the Network Engineering group to efficiently and effectively deliver data and voice services to retail and wholesale customers; developing and managing a long-term physical network infrastructure plan; and managing annual multi-million dollar capital expense and operating budgets.
- Bachelors’ degree and 6+ years of telecommunications and/or related/similar operations experience with progressive management, supervision and leadership.
- MBA or similar preferred.
Blackfoot is seeking a motivated, self-starter to become our Warehouse Assistant. This individual will be a liaison company-wide for ordering equipment; coordinate day-to-day maintenance of vehicle fleet and supporting buildings/ground when requested.
- High School diploma/equivalent + related experience.
- Ability to work overhead and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work independently and operate various warehouse equipment.
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated Accounting Assistant. The primary responsibility for the Accounting Assistant is processing daily cash disbursement transactions in financial accounting software, and providing back up to cash receipt process, as needed.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience processing payments, voucher coding, managing W-9 requests, and working with financial software
Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Tech 1
Blackfoot is seeking a technical support person who enjoys detailed, high volume environments. The position requires strong LAN/WAN knowledge and experience, and focuses on exceptional voice and data support to our customers. Ideal candidate must be an organized, positive self-starter with exceptional communication and troubleshooting skills.
- BS/BA in related field and/or 2+ years of experience.
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Drafter to provide CAD/design mapping to field operations technicians and teams. Ideal candidate will have a degree or accreditation in Drafting or related field.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or Associates Degree with course work in drafting, CAD, etc.
- Additional schooling or accreditation in drafting is preferred.
- 2 to 4 years working in an AutoCAD-related position with direct responsibility for generating drawings, making updates, etc.
- Qualified candidates must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic! If you are eager to learn, enjoy working with people, and interested in mastering the above crafts, apply today.
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-541-5299.