A Great Company. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana and Idaho.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Sales Account Executive
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and experienced Sales Account Executive. Responsibilities include identifying, proposing and selling new voice, data and cloud solutions to customers, while providing superior account management. Successful candidates should have demonstrated technology sales, aptitude for learning new products/services, ability to manage many projects, and embrace a fast environment. Excellent interpersonal skills are a must!
- 3+ years’ experience making complex sales (preferably in telecom related field, but not required)
- BS/BA, preferred
Data Networking Engineer
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Data Network Engineer. Responsibilities include design, configuration and troubleshooting of customers’ data networks. Additional tasks may include: network monitoring, network support for QoS, DSL, MPLS, VoIP, VPN, BGP, special circuits and Level 3 support for Tier 2 Technicians. A successful candidate will have: strong technical skills; interpersonal skills; a positive attitude; good communication/documentation skills; and the desire to constantly learn and apply new technologies.
- BS/BA in related field and/or 3-5 years of related experience
- Desired experience/certifications related to Cisco or Juniper
- Ideal skill set related to any of the following: Sales Engineering, Customer Designs, CCNA/CCDA
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-541-5299.