A Great Company. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot Telecommunications Group. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Central Office Technician
Location: St. Anthony, ID
Blackfoot is seeking a CO Tech with great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude. Responsibilities include installation and maintenance of switching, transmission and all other related CO equipment.
- AA Degree in Electronics Technology, preferred
- 1+ years of maintaining, repairing, and/or installing telecom networks preferred
- Data Network experience is a huge plus
- If you have some knowledge of the mentioned systems and are a fast learner, we’ll train.
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking an experienced Information Services (IS) Manager. Responsibilities include Microsoft and Linux server administration, development, implementation and maintenance of advanced systems supporting internal and external applications; overall planning/support of internal IS systems.
- Must have experience in leading a great group of IS pros, System Integration, IS and Project Management, plus the ability to build group consensus around IS issues.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- BS/BA in IS or related field.
- Oversight of recent systems change preferred.
Location: Missoula and surrounding communities
Blackfoot is seeking a Service Technician, responsible for performing all aspects of install and maintenance of voice and data services. Candidates must have good communication skills and enjoy interacting with customers.
- Telecommunications or Electronics education preferred.
- 1+ years of experience with install and repair of dial tone, DS, cable splicing, cutover of cable facilities and related outside plant services and central office equipment is preferable.
- We are willing to train for this position. Qualified candidates must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic! If you are eager to learn, enjoy working with people, and interested in mastering the above crafts, apply today.
Channel Account Manager
Location: Missoula/Kalispell, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Channel Account Manager. The Channel Account Manager will manage and grow strategic partner relationships while providing telecommunications solutions and services to customers.
- BS/BA in Business related field
- 3+ years of technology sales experience
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-541-5299.