A Great Company. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot Telecommunications Group. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Location: Missoula, MT
Responsible for performing all aspects of the install and maintenance of voice and data services. Must have good communication skills & enjoy interacting with customers.
- Electronics and/or telecommunications education with 1-2 years of experience of install and repair of dial tone, DSL, cable splicing, cutover of cable facilities and other related outside plant services and central office equipment is preferable.
- Telecommunications related software and MS Office experience is preferred.
Sales Account Executive
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and experienced Sales Account Executive. Responsibilities include identifying, proposing and selling new voice and data solutions, while providing sales and account management. Candidates should have outstanding interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, aptitude to learn quickly, ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks, and embrace a technology environment.
- BS/BA preferred with 3+ years of experience in outside sales, preferably in telecommunications or a technology related field, but not required.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Missoula, MT
Responsibilities include designing, planning and executing external communications using advanced solutions. In addition, you will analyze, discover and report on our success to recommend process changes. If you are excited about the confluence of communications, technology and data, we want to talk with you!
- Natural interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and outlook, superior work ethic and at least 2 years of experience in a marketing role with a BS in communications or marketing.
- Experience working with marketing technology services and solutions is highly desired.
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-541-5299.