A Great Company. Great People. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot Telecommunications Group. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
CENTRAL OFFICE TECHNICIAN
Location: St. Anthony, ID
Blackfoot is seeking a CO Tech for our Idaho operations (Fremont Communications) with great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude. Responsibilities include installation and maintenance of switching, transmission and all other related CO equipment. Deadline for application is September 28, 2015.
- AA degree in Electronics Technology
- 1+ years of practical hands-on experience in maintaining, repairing and/or installing telecom networks and IP based systems in a LEC
- Data Network experience a huge plus
- If you have some knowledge and are a fast learner, we will train
NETWORK EQUIPMENT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL ENGINEER)
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a Network Equipment Engineer. This position is responsible for providing engineering, estimating, planning, budgeting and ordering of switching, toll, power and other misc. CO and data/IT equipment, subscriber carrier equipment, fiber optic transport, etc. Position open until filled.
- BS in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years experience in same or similar work
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative and experienced Marketing Manager to lead and manage the Blackfoot Marketing Team in the development, implementation, and measurement of marketing strategies and activities to meet organizational objectives. Responsibilities include: identifying, prioritizing and collaborating on marketing opportunities and projects; managing team member workloads to support successful outcomes; collaborating and communicating with other teams across the organization to deliver marketing plans, programs and campaigns that support company strategies and drive revenue and customer retention. Position open until filled.
- Supervisory experience.
- outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional writing skills
- A positive attitude and outlook.
- The ability to enjoy and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Must have BS/BA in Marketing or Business, with 5+ years of proven marketing operations and supervisory/management experience. MBA preferred.
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com or call 406-541-5299.