A Great Company. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot Telecommunications Group. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Product Management Specialist
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a business-savvy professional to assist in managing a wide range of existing voice, data and IT products for residential and business customers, with some new product development activities. This position requires business case writing, market analysis, requirements elicitation, product development team management, and detailed change management for a range of attributes in each product. Skills needed include project management, understanding and application of the marketing 4Ps, knowledge of and comfort with technology, strong written communications and collaboration skills with a wide ranges of skill sets.
- Ideal person has prior product management experience in a technology field.
- Positive attitude, is adaptable to changing priorities and market landscape, and can work well with all disciplines in the company.
IT Tech 2 – Wireless
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking an IT Tech 2 – Wireless for Western Montana. Duties include configuring onsite or remote data network equipment for inter-connectivity of network devices, troubleshooting software and hardware problems related to Internet applications, ability to utilize common tools and equipment related to the mounting and alignment of antennas, radio transmission line and related electronics. Must be very organized, detail oriented, and a self- starter with great IT troubleshooting skills.
- Able to climb communication towers (we will train!).
- Ideal 2+ yrs of related experience in the installation and repair of wireless, DSL or other broadband services plus some advanced education or training in these areas.
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com or call 406-541-5299.