A Great Company. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana and Idaho.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Sales Account Executive
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and experienced Sales Account Executive. Responsibilities include identifying, proposing and selling new voice, data and cloud solutions while providing sales and account management. Ideal candidate should have outstanding interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, aptitude to learn quickly, ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks, and embrace a technology environment. Base + commission and excellent benefits.
- 3+ years of experience in outside sales, preferably in telecommunications or a technology related field
- BS/BA preferred
Field Services Supervisor
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Field Services Supervisor. This position is responsible for the oversight, leadership and direction of the Service Technician (I&R) groups. This includes: managing daily operations; providing exceptional support to internal and external customers; coordinating installations/education/escalated issues. Strong communication skills and a positive attitude are a must!
- AA/BA in Engineering, Business or related field, or 5+ years of Outside Plant Operations experience.
Central Office (CO) Technician
Location: St. Anthony, ID
Blackfoot is seeking CO Technician with great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude to work in our Idaho office. Responsibilities include
installation and maintenance of switching, transmission and all other related CO equipment. If you have some knowledge of the mentioned systems and are a fast learner, we’ll train.
- AA Degree in Electronics Technology
- 1+ year of maintaining, repairing, and/or installing telecom
- Data Network experience is a huge plus.
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com or call 406-541-5299.