A Great Company. Great People. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot Telecommunications Group. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
CENTRAL OFFICE & NETWORK TRANSLATION ENGINEER
Location: Missoula, MT
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who has great interpersonal skills, loves to learn, and has a positive attitude. This fun and fast paced position will do everything from complex translations and programming of the service network, including voice switches and voice mail systems, to provisioning and testing of Ethernet circuits to overseeing the installation and maintenance of switching, access, transmission equipment, IP based service platforms, and all other types of central office equipment.
- Ideal candidate has 5 years of experience in the work noted above plus a AS degree in related field.
DATA NETWORK ENGINEER
Location: Bozeman, MT
We are seeking a Data Network Engineer for our Bozeman Office – with a possible telecommute option where you can work from home and come to the office a few times a month. We pride ourselves on a positive, team-oriented work environment where creativity is encouraged. The responsibilities of this highly motivated and experienced position include design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Blackfoot’s ISP and customers’ data networks. Additional daily tasks include network monitoring, Internet backbone, IP management as well as network support for QoS, DSL, MPLS, VoIP, VPN, BGP, ISIS, special circuits and Level 3 support for Tier 2 Technicians.
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper and Adtran routers, switches and firewalls desired.
- Very strong technical skills and great interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Superior work ethic and the desire to constantly learn and apply new technologies
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Ideal, BS/BA in related field and/or 2-5 years of related experience.
- Cisco or Juniper career certifications, such as: CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, or JNCIS are preferred
IT TECH 2
Location: Missoula, MT
The IT Tech 2 installs IP/VoIP phone systems and provides IT tech support to internal and external customers. This is a fas- paced position and the ideal person must enjoy providing exceptional technical and customer service support to corporate networks for LAN/WAN, WiFi, and VOIP services. Excellent trouble shooting and communications a must. See the job description for more detail.
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com or call 406-541-5299.