A Great Company. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot Telecommunications Group. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Tech 1
Blackfoot is seeking a technical support person who enjoys detailed, high volume environments. The position requires strong LAN/WAN knowledge and experience, and focuses on exceptional voice and data support to our customers. Ideal candidate must be an organized, positive self-starter with exceptional communication and troubleshooting skills.
- BS/BA in related field and/or 2+ years of experience.
Location: Missoula and surrounding communities
Blackfoot is seeking a Service Technician, responsible for performing all aspects of install and maintenance of voice and data services. Candidates must have good communication skills and enjoy interacting with customers.
- Telecommunications or Electronics education preferred.
- 1+ years of experience with install and repair of dial tone, DS, cable splicing, cutover of cable facilities and related outside plant services and central office equipment is preferable.
- We are willing to train for this position. Qualified candidates must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic! If you are eager to learn, enjoy working with people, and interested in mastering the above crafts, apply today.
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Drafter to provide CAD/design mapping to field operations technicians and teams. Ideal candidate will have a degree or accreditation in Drafting or related field.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or Associates Degree with course work in drafting, CAD, etc.
- Additional schooling or accreditation in drafting is preferred.
- 2 to 4 years working in an AutoCAD-related position with direct responsibility for generating drawings, making updates, etc.
- Qualified candidates must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic! If you are eager to learn, enjoy working with people, and interested in mastering the above crafts, apply today.
Operation Support Assistant
Blackfoot is seeking an Operations Support Assistant to provide administrative and clerical support to our great Operations team. This position is fast paced and the ideal candidate must enjoy scheduling, multi-tasking, be extremely detail oriented, especially in data entry, enjoy talking to customers, follow directions well, be a self-starter, and have excellent computer skills.
Requirements and responsiblities:
- Experience with office, administrative and support-type work is essential.
- Experience setting up appointments is preferred.
- Must be very comfortable working in multiple computer software applications.
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-541-5299.