A Great Company. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot Telecommunications Group. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Sales Support Administrator
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a Sales Support Administrator. Responsibilities include supporting the sales process and team with data entry, scheduling and coordinating meetings, and sales opportunities. This is a fast paced, multi-tasking position where accuracy, quick thinking, and superior customer service are essential to success. M
- Must be very comfortable learning new computer software.
- Must have strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of business/sales or administrative support experience and education.
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Cable Technician. Responsibilities include splicing, maintenance and cut over of cable (copper and fiber), subscriber carrier systems and support, Outside Plant Engineering and Service Techs.
- HS diploma/GED, plus some education in electronics or telecommunications
- 1-2 years of experience with I&R of ILEC dial tone, DSL or other broadband services, cable fault locating and troubleshooting cable.
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com or call 406-541-5299.