A Great Company. Great People. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot Telecommunications Group. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
DATA NETWORK CENTER TECHNICIAN
Location: St. Anthony, ID
Blackfoot is seeking a technician for our Idaho operations (Fremont Communications) to install, troubleshoot and maintain all Data Networking and Telcom service platforms. Must be able to install, analyze and resolve all network-related issues.
- AA degree in IT or electronics technology
- 3+ years for practical hands-on experience in maintaining, repairing or installing switching systems and fiber multiplex systems and/or data networks in a support, provisioning, or design capacity
- Experience with switches and routers, preferably Cisco, Calix B6 & E7, Actelis, FTTH, Accedian NIDs or similar equipment would be great
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECH 1
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking an IT Tech 1 who has a positive attitude, outlook and who enjoys a fast paced, team environment. The position’s focus is to provide excellent Internet/wireless/voice support for customers over the phone. Must be very organized, detail oriented, and a self-starter with exceptional communication and troubleshooting skills. Ideal: BS/BA in related field and/or 2+ yrs of related work experience. Position open until filled. Please submit your application by Monday, August 24 to ensure consideration.
- Strong LAN/WAN knowledge and experience.
- Ideal candidate will have BS/BA in related field and/or 2 or more years of related work experience.
NETWORK EQUIPMENT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL ENGINEER)
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a Network Equipment Engineer. This position is responsible for providing engineering, estimating, planning, budgeting and ordering of switching, toll, power and other misc. CO and data/IT equipment, subscriber carrier equipment, fiber optic transport, etc. Position open until filled.
- BS in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years experience in same or similar work
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative and experienced Marketing Manager to lead and manage the Blackfoot Marketing Team in the development, implementation, and measurement of marketing strategies and activities to meet organizational objectives. Responsibilities include: identifying, prioritizing and collaborating on marketing opportunities and projects; managing team member workloads to support successful outcomes; collaborating and communicating with other teams across the organization to deliver marketing plans, programs and campaigns that support company strategies and drive revenue and customer retention. Position open until filled.
- Supervisory experience.
- outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional writing skills
- A positive attitude and outlook.
- The ability to enjoy and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Must have BS/BA in Marketing or Business, with 5+ years of proven marketing operations and supervisory/management experience. MBA preferred.
DATA NETWORK ENGINEER
Location: Bozeman, MT
We are seeking a Data Network Engineer for our Bozeman Office – with a possible telecommute option where you can work from home and come to the office a few times a month. We pride ourselves on a positive, team-oriented work environment where creativity is encouraged. The responsibilities of this highly motivated and experienced position include design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Blackfoot’s ISP and customers’ data networks. Additional daily tasks include network monitoring, Internet backbone, IP management as well as network support for QoS, DSL, MPLS, VoIP, VPN, BGP, ISIS, special circuits and Level 3 support for Tier 2 Technicians. Position open until filled.
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper and Adtran routers, switches and firewalls desired.
- Very strong technical skills and great interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Superior work ethic and the desire to constantly learn and apply new technologies.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Ideal, BS/BA in related field and/or 2-5 years of related experience.
- Cisco or Juniper career certifications, such as: CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, or JNCIS are preferred.
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com or call 406-541-5299.