ergo® puts advanced call management at your fingertips, thanks to the power of Blackfoot's managed Voice over IP network—the largest of its kind in Western Montana. You get a no-maintenance, high-efficiency phone system that improves your service to customers by offering features like a Virtual Receptionist to answer calls when you can't.
Plus there's No Upfront Investment with ergo! As always, our Account Managers are ready and willing to visit your business analyze your phone needs and offer a FREE DEMO of ergo.
Initial Cost Savings
- Advanced call management features with no upfront investment in phone equipment-includes phone service.
Ongoing Cost Savings
- A Virtual Receptionist (AKA Auto Attendant) that eliminates the need to employ a full-time receptionist.
- FREE on-network calling that eliminates calling costs between offices and remote employees.
Long-Term Cost Savings
- Avoid obsolescence; you don't pay for system upgrades.
Your business can manage its calls better using Advanced Call Management features and Extension Dialing.
Better Service to Your Customers
- You decide how incoming calls are appropriately routed and forwarded.
- All the computerized heavy lifting is done at our offices, while all the features are delivered instantly over our network to state-of-the-art phone handsets at your offices.
Simply add more phones your business grows. Blackfoot manages, upgrades, and maintains your entire system.
Priority Customer Support
For ergo issues and requests, customers are provided with priority access into Blackfoot's technical support group. Have a question or need to add an additional phone for a new employee? Call the priority line.
To set up a consultation, click the Request More Information button above, or just email us today at
or call us at (406) 541-5000
and ask for a Sales Account Representative.
|Standard Call Management Features Included With Your ergo® System
- Internal 2-, 3- and 4-digit extension dialing between your employees
- Direct Inward Dialing, Meaning Each Employee Can Have His Or Her Own Number
- Call Transfer
- Conference Call
- Call Hold
- Auto Attendant
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Pickup
- Speed Dial (1 & 2 Digit)
- Music On Hold (Upload your own recording or music for callers on hold.)
- Caller ID display
- Call Forward, Busy, No Answer
- Fixed Call Forward
- Remote Call Forwarding
- Call Pickup Groups
- Calling Name Delivery
- Calling Name Delivery Blocking
- Call Waiting
- Distinctive Ringing
- Three-way Conference
- Three-way Call/Call Transfer
- Account Coding
- Customer Originated Trace
- Toll Restriction
Optional Call Management Features:
- Unified Messaging (An email feature that allows you to receive voicemails as either alert notifications or audio file attachments, and to receive faxes in your In Box.)
- Simple Administration (A web portal that allows you to make quick on-site changes to Auto Attendant and other phone features.)