Virtual meetings allow businesses to save vast amounts of travel time and money. The challenge is to make sure every meeting goes smoothly. Blackfoot does just that by partnering with Vision Net, a Video Conferencing company with a decade of experience making connections throughout Montana and the world.
To schedule a Vision Net conference or to obtain more information:
Reservationless Audio Conferencing
- Allows you to conference your clients, remote employees, vendors
or friends and family.
Video Conferencing from Vision Net
- State-of-the-art Video Conferencing services
- Available to everyone, including universities and K-12 schools.
- Allows you to connect to people around the world for all kinds of purposes, including:
- legal depositions.
- job interviews.
- company training meetings.
Streaming Video Services
- Allows you to stream your video over the Internet.
- Lets you expand your audience dramatically.
- Allows you to deliver a video broadcast to anyone with a personal computer and an Internet connection.
- Vision Net serves customers in a wide range of fields including education, telemedicine, commercial business, and state and local government.
Technicians are available 24/7 to advise and troubleshoot.
VideoConferencing Equipment Sales
Vision Net can provide you with the cameras, connections, and guidance you need to start a dedicated VideoConferencing facility.
See a service you can use? Just click on the “Request This Service” button.
The service will automatically appear on your Service Request List. If you choose to order, you will not be asked for billing information. Instead, you’ll receive an email confirmation, and then, depending on your order, you may also receive a phone call from a Blackfoot Customer Care Consultant, who will process your order and arrange for installation if needed.