To apply for the Federal Lifeline Program please complete the application and submit all necessary supporting documentation to verify eligibility.
Download the Lifeline Application.
Documentation supporting program eligibility is now required for all consumers. Acceptable documentation for program eligibility include:
- Current or prior year's statement of benefits from a qualifying state, federal or tribal program.
- A letter notifying the consumer of participation in a qualifying state, federal or tribal program.
- Program participation documents, such as a SNAP or Medicaid participation card.
- Another official document providing proof of participation in a qualifying state, federal or tribal program.
- Acceptable income eligibility documentation include: the prior year's state, federal or tribal tax return; minimum of three consecutive paycheck stubs; social security statement of benefits, Veteran's Administration statement of benefits; retirement/pension statement of benefits; unemployment/workmen's compensation statement of benefits; federal or tribal letter of participation in General Assistance; or a divorce decree, child support award, or other official document containing income information.