To learn what we can do for you, call us at 406-541-5000 or email us at
I am moving from the area... can I have my allocated capital credits?
Moving from the Blackfoot service area or discontinuing your phone service does not result in a full payment of capital credits from your account. The bylaws only allow payments for General Distributions or Estate Retirements. You continue to maintain your membership status with the Cooperative even after you have disconnected your service. You will continue to receive capital credits checks until all funds allocated to capital credits, during your years of service, are paid out. Keeping us informed of address changes will ensure you receive your future allocation notices and/or capital credit checks. We've made it easy to keep us up to date e-mail us at

Last update: 02:40 PM Wednesday, December 13, 2006Print

Related Questions:


Search: Browse by Category:

Blackfoot on Facebook Blackfoot on YouTube Bookmark and Share