How to Request Support
Blackfoot proudly supports programs, projects and events that enhance the civic, educational, environmental and cultural well-
being of the communities we serve. We believe giving back is more than a corporate responsibility – it’s an important part of who we are and how we live our vision to enrich our customers’ lives every day.
Major event requests should be submitted for consideration six months prior to the event. Smaller sponsorships may be considered in a shorter time frame.
Please review our support criteria below and complete the appropriate application for your request.
To be considered, your organization must satisfy the following:
- Be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, a civic organization, school, or group.
- Serve the needs of people in the Blackfoot’s Cooperative service area, and other communities Blackfoot serves throughout Montana.
Blackfoot’s areas of interest for support include: Arts and culture; education; sports and recreation; community service activities; wellness and healthy families; veterans and military; and fundraisers that benefit your broader community.
Blackfoot takes the following criteria into consideration when selecting support requests:
- Events that make a difference in the communities we serve.
- Events that do not compromise Blackfoot’s reputation or discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, qualified disability, marital status or veteran status.
- Opportunities to reach a public audience to promote Blackfoot’s brand, products and services.
- Affordability of the event to the general public. Blackfoot typically sponsors events with tickets less than $50.
- Full disclosure of confirmed participating sponsors and at what level.
In consideration for event sponsorship, Blackfoot Telecommunications Group requests the following:
- Agreement of Confidentiality – The specific terms and conditions of sponsorship agreements are confidential.
They shall not be made available to any third party without prior written consent from Blackfoot.
- First Right of Refusal – Event organizers agree to offer Blackfoot the first right of refusal for the next event
- Right to Promote Sponsorship – Blackfoot appreciates the opportunity to support your event. We may opt to
promote the sponsorship and/or event on our website, Facebook page, YouTube channel, customer statements
and/or printed collateral. We may also request to take photos and/or video footage to capture the event.
Requests to fund the following are likely to be denied: Religious and/or church-sponsored activities; voter registration; political lobbying activities or other political purposes; religious or charter schools; individuals for any purpose; private foundations.
Due to regulatory constraints, Blackfoot is unable to donate services, including telecommunications and data services.
For your convenience, you can request support from Blackfoot using one of our online applications:
- Request Support Over $250
- Request Support Under $250
- Request Bottled Water or Raffle Basket Donation