These optional features are available to every Blackfoot Broadband Internet customer. For more information or to add any of these features to your account, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Modem Assurance Plan
With Blackfoot’s Modem Assurance Plan, you’re covered. One low monthly fee gets you a new modem and no-charge replacement assurance if your modem fails while you are enrolled in the plan. Not available in all service areas and certain conditions may apply.
Blackfoot Security Center
The Blackfoot Security Center provides you with a suite of protective software for your Windows PC, including anti-virus, anti-spyware, pop-up ad blocker, parental controls and firewalls.
System Requirements for the Blackfoot Security Center:
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (All flavors) (32/64-bit)
- Windows XP (Home, Pro, Media Center, Tablet) (32/64-bit)
- At Least 512MB Memory (RAM)
- At Least 150MB Disk Space Available
- High Speed Internet (Recommended)
- All Internet browsers are supported for Active Protection, scanning, and removal of threats. Internet Explorer 6 or higher must be installed for the anti-virus to function properly; however IE does not have to be your default browser.
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Outlook 2000 and newer
- Outlook Express 5.0 and newer
- Windows Mail for Vista
- POP3 and SMTP Clients (Thunderbird, Incredimail, Eudora, etc)
- SSL is only supported in Outlook and Outlook Express
Montana & Idaho Email Addresses
Show your state pride and get a custom @montana.com or @myidahomail.com email address.
Additional Personal Storage Space
Add more space if you outgrow the storage that came with your Broadband Internet service. Ideal for backing up the valuable contents of your computer’s hard drive, or your blog or website. Available in 1 GB or 5 GB increments.
Domain Name Service
Reliable domain name servers with guaranteed uptime from Blackfoot. We can host your website so users can access it online via your unique URL (domain name). We also host your mail record for public access.
Automatically forward messages from one email address to another.
Additional Email Accounts
Maintain work and home email addresses or provide individual email addresses for family members.
Manage one inbox while using up to 20 separate email addresses for outgoing email. This is the most convenient way to manage multiple email addresses.
Static IP Address
A static IP address provides more stability if you run a website or blog, and better protection against network security problems. Avoid potential address conflicts that prevent some devices on a home network from receiving data.