A Great Company. A Great Career.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot. We offer rewarding careers along with the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Montana and Idaho.
Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package. The list below is an outline of the benefit package. If you have specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 Holidays: Seven regular/set holidays and seven “floating” holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flex plan
Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
IT Tech 2
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking an IT Tech 2 to provide exceptional technical support to internal and external customers for networking, IT and VoIP services in a great team environment. The successful candidate must be able to troubleshoot software and hardware problems related to internet applications.
- Install/maintain/monitor servers, routers, etc.
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
Data Network Engineer
Location: Missoula, MT
Blackfoot is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Network Engineer. Responsibilities include design, configuration and troubleshooting of customers’ data networks. Additional tasks may include network monitoring, network support for QoS, DSL, MPLS, VoIP, VPN, BGP, special circuits and Level 3 support for Tier 2 Technicians. Experience with Cisco, Juniper, Adtran, switches and firewalls desired. Ideal Candidate has experience with Sales Engineering/Customer Design.
- Strong technical skills, interpersonal skills, positive attitude, good communication/documentation
- Desire to learn/apply new technologies
- BS/BA in related field and/or 3-5 yrs of experience
How To Apply
Join the Blackfoot team today! If you see an open position that interests you, please complete our online application. Start by clicking on the Apply Today button below. You’ll need to upload a cover letter and a resume with your application.
Thank you for your interest in Blackfoot! If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-541-5299.