Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot! We offer rewarding careers in the telecommunications and technology sectors with positions located in Montana and Eastern Idaho. Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package, outlined below. If you have specific questions, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 paid holidays: 7 set holidays + 7 floating holidays (employee's choice)
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan + employer match
- Flex plan
- Wellness program
- Employee innovation program
- Employee discounts
Central Office & Transmission Technician (CO Tech)
Location: Missoula, Montana
- Installation and maintenance of switching, transmission and data systems as part of the service network.
- Management of IP Centric/TDMP CO equipment related to voice and data offerings.
- Installation and testing of Ethernet circuit and fiber multiplex systems.
- Ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter with 2+ years of hands on experience with switching systems, MetaSwitch preferred.
- Experience with install/repairing switching systems, MetaSwitch preferred.
- Experience with IP DSLAM systems.
Why join Team Blackfoot?
We are proud to have received these awards and recognitions that highlight our focus on corporate culture. Follow us on Instagram (@GoBlackfoot) for more insights into life at Blackfoot!
Employer of Choice
We were honored to be named the 2018 Employer of Choice (Large Business) by the Missoula Job Service Employers' Council.
Ready to connect?
Let us know how we can help!