Thank you for your interest in pursuing employment at Blackfoot! We offer rewarding careers in the telecommunications and technology sectors with positions located in Montana and Eastern Idaho. Blackfoot is proud to offer a competitive and family-friendly benefit package, outlined below. If you have specific questions, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com. Blackfoot is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Sick leave that can apply to the illness of an employee, an employee’s family member, or a childcare provider
- 14 paid holidays: 7 set holidays + 7 floating holidays (employee's choice)
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- 401(k) plan + employer match
- Flex plan
- Wellness program
- Employee innovation program
- Employee discounts
IT Tech 2 - Wireless
Location: Missoula, Montana
- Configuring on-site and remote data network equipment for interconnectivity of devices
- Troubleshooting software and hardware problems related to internet applications
- Utilize common tools/equipment related to the mounting and alignment of antennas, radio transmission line and related electronics
- Individual must be organized, detail- oriented and great with IT troubleshooting
- 2+ years of related install/repair experience of wireless, DSL, etc. and advanced training/education is preferred
- Candidates MUST be comfortable with heights and able to climb communication towers – we will train!
Why join Team Blackfoot?
We are proud to have received these awards and recognitions that highlight our focus on corporate culture. Follow us on Instagram (@GoBlackfoot) for more insights into life at Blackfoot!
Ready to connect?
Let us know how we can help!