Effective Monday, June 15, 2020, Blackfoot’s Missoula headquarters office will reopen to the public.
As we continue monitoring COVID-19 updates provided by the CDC, the State of Montana and Missoula County, our Missoula office will open with the following guidelines:
- Social distancing measures will be in place, including sneeze guards which have been installed for our employees’ safety.
- Only two customers will be allowed to wait in the lobby at a time.
- Only one customer may be seated at our Customer Contact Station at a time.
- Blackfoot employees will wear masks while assisting you and we respectfully request that you do the same.
- If you are paying a bill, we encourage you to pay through our drive up, over the phone or using eBill to pay online.
- If you are feeling sick, please contact us via an alternative method: