Let’s try some basic troubleshooting steps to test your cordless phone:
- Make sure your cordless phone base is not sharing a power outlet with any other types of electronic equipment.
- Make sure the cordless phone base power adapter is not plugged into a multi outlet power plug.
- Make sure the cordless base phone cord is not plugged into a splitter, fax, computer or remote answering machine.
- Check to see if the cordless phone cord is plugged in properly to the base. Unplug the cord and then reset it, listen for the click as you plug it back in.
- Check to see if the cordless base power adapter has been properly plugged in and the outlet is on and working.
- Plug a different phone into the phone jack to make sure phone jack is working.
- Make sure you are using the original power adapter that came with the cordless phone.
- Make sure the phone battery is installed and plugged in correctly and that the cordless handset if fully charged.
- Disconnect power adapter and reconnect it after 60 seconds.